Howdy guys, this blog post is about Air Traffic Control Room Consoles & Command Centers | Winsted (exceptional Air Traffic Controller Chairs #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 602 x 452. It's file size is only 57 KB. If You desired to download This photo to Your PC, you could Click here. You also also see more photos by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Air Traffic Controller Chairs.
Air Traffic Control Room Consoles & Command Centers | Winsted (exceptional Air Traffic Controller Chairs #6) Pictures Album
Connotation of Air Traffic Control Room Consoles & Command Centers | Winsted
Airair1 (âr),USA pronunciation n.
- a mixture of nitrogen, oxygen, and minute amounts of other gases that surrounds the earth and forms its atmosphere.
- a stir in the atmosphere;
a light breeze.
- overhead space;
sky: The planes filled the air.
publicity: to give air to one's theories.
- the general character or complexion of anything;
appearance: His early work had an air of freshness and originality.
- the peculiar look, appearance, and bearing of a person: There is an air of mystery about him.
- airs, affected or unnatural manner;
manifestation of pride or vanity;
assumed haughtiness: He acquired airs that were insufferable to his friends.
- a tune;
- the soprano or treble part.
- an aria.
- Also, ayre. an Elizabethan art song.
- aircraft as a means of transportation: to arrive by air; to ship goods by air.
- air conditioning or an air-conditioning system: The price includes tires, radio, and air.
- [Radio.]the medium through which radio waves are transmitted.
- clear the air, to eliminate dissension, ambiguity, or tension from a discussion, situation, etc.: The staff meeting was intended to help clear the air.
- get the air:
- to be rejected, as by a lover.
- to be dismissed, as by an employer: He had worked only a few days when he got the air.
- give (someone) the air:
- to reject, as a lover: He was bitter because she gave him the air.
- to dismiss, as an employee.
- in the air, in circulation;
current: There's a rumor in the air that we're moving to a new location.
- into thin air, completely out of sight or reach: He vanished into thin air.
- off the air:
- not broadcasting: The station goes off the air at midnight.
- not broadcast;
out of operation as a broadcast: The program went off the air years ago.
- (of a computer) not in operation.
- on the air:
- in the act of broadcasting;
being broadcast: The program will be going on the air in a few seconds.
- (of a computer) in operation.
- put on airs, to assume an affected or haughty manner: As their fortune increased, they began to put on airs.
- take the air:
- to go out-of-doors;
take a short walk or ride.
- to leave, esp. hurriedly.
- to begin broadcasting.
- up in the air:
- Also, in the air. undecided or unsettled: The contract is still up in the air.
perturbed: There is no need to get up in the air over a simple mistake.
- walk or tread on air, to feel very happy;
- to expose to the air;
give access to the open air;
ventilate (often fol. by out): We air the bedrooms every day.
- to expose ostentatiously;
bring to public notice;
display: to air one's opinions; to air one's theories.
- to broadcast or televise.
- to be exposed to the open air (often fol. by out): Open the window and let the room air out.
- to be broadcast or televised.
- operating by means of air pressure or by acting upon air: an air drill; an air pump.
- of or pertaining to aircraft or to aviation: air industry.
- taking place in the air;
aerial: air war.
Traffictraf•fic (traf′ik),USA pronunciation n., v., -ficked, -fick•ing.
- the movement of vehicles, ships, persons, etc., in an area, along a street, through an air lane, over a water route, etc.: the heavy traffic on Main Street.
- the vehicles, persons, etc., moving in an area, along a street, etc.
- the transportation of goods for the purpose of trade, by sea, land, or air: ships of traffic.
buying and selling;
- trade between different countries or places;
- the business done by a railroad or other carrier in the transportation of freight or passengers.
- the aggregate of freight, passengers, telephone or telegraph messages, etc., handled, esp. in a given period.
- communication, dealings, or contact between persons or groups: traffic between the Democrats and the Republicans.
- mutual exchange or communication: traffic in ideas.
- trade in some specific commodity or service, often of an illegal nature: the vast traffic in narcotics.
traf ′fick•er, n.
- to carry on traffic, trade, or commercial dealings.
- to trade or deal in a specific commodity or service, often of an illegal nature (usually fol. by in): to traffic in opium.
traf ′fic•less, adj.
Controlcon•trol (kən trōl′),USA pronunciation v., -trolled, -trol•ling, n.
- to exercise restraint or direction over;
- to hold in check;
curb: to control a horse; to control one's emotions.
- to test or verify (a scientific experiment) by a parallel experiment or other standard of comparison.
- to eliminate or prevent the flourishing or spread of: to control a forest fire.
- [Obs.]to check or regulate (transactions), originally by means of a duplicate register.
con•trol′la•ble, adj., n.
- the act or power of controlling;
domination or command: Who's in control here?
- the situation of being under the regulation, domination, or command of another: The car is out of control.
- check or restraint: Her anger is under control.
- a legal or official means of regulation or restraint: to institute wage and price controls.
- a standard of comparison in scientific experimentation.
- a person who acts as a check;
- a device for regulating and guiding a machine, as a motor or airplane.
- controls, a coordinated arrangement of such devices.
- prevention of the flourishing or spread of something undesirable: rodent control.
- [Baseball.]the ability of a pitcher to throw the ball into the strike zone consistently: The rookie pitcher has great power but no control.
- [Philately.]any device printed on a postage or revenue stamp to authenticate it as a government issue or to identify it for bookkeeping purposes.
- a spiritual agency believed to assist a medium at a séance.
- the supervisor to whom an espionage agent reports when in the field.
con•trol′la•bil′i•ty, con•trol′la•ble•ness, n.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
The united states needs a dresser in four seasons is different from you who existed in a place that is tropical with only two times. Indeed, timber cabinets look more beautiful and awesome. But, or even the main quality, not sturdy timber cupboards, specifically experiencing insect invasion. Therefore, plastic-type cupboards can make substitute first. Just select dense so as and top quality components not easily taken off.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
To stay line with the room's situations, pick a coloring cupboards that match the bedroom's color and layout. Ensure that the colour of the showcase are also suitable for a few of the other fixtures in the room. Maybe, you are able to choose a basic coloring. Since the simple colour is secure match and to mix with something. Make certain the look of one's High Garden Furniture complements the items of the space. the cupboard must unpleasant, although yes the issue is not only healthy and never having to bistro.
Presently, as well as substantial that is available attire with up to practically reach the ceiling, there's also tiny. But, regardless of the alternative, make sure your chosen wardrobe and harmoniously easily fit into the area. Cost may be the last place that really needs to become considered for Air Traffic Control Room Consoles & Command Centers | Winsted (exceptional Air Traffic Controller Chairs #6). For that, it can help the budget cupboard continues to be included in the projected charge of moving-house or apartment. If it is ample to your financial predicament, please buy. Conversely, if-not, you need to try to find solutions.
Related Designs on Air Traffic Control Room Consoles & Command Centers | Winsted (exceptional Air Traffic Controller Chairs #6)
- Floor Standing Lava Lamp
December 17, 2017
- Bedroom Lounge Furniture
June 24, 2017
- Haunted Houses For Kids
January 12, 2018
- 8 Patio Door
December 21, 2017
- Chrome Roll-out Cabinet Drawers
June 20, 2017
- Birmingham Interior Designers
June 16, 2017
- Blinds In Chicago
October 8, 2017
- Countertop High Table
October 26, 2017
- Best Light Bulbs For Makeup Application
January 25, 2018
- Dormer Drill Bit
June 6, 2017
- Cheap New Mattress Sets
September 24, 2017
- Autumn Baby Shower
October 8, 2017
- Double Duvet Covers And Matching Curtains
September 24, 2017
- Backyard X-scapes Rolled Bamboo Fencing
May 27, 2017
- Buying Rugs In Morocco
May 26, 2017
- Creatures Of Comfort Hours
January 25, 2018
- 2 Door Rolls Royce Price
November 20, 2017
- Garage Shirt
September 11, 2017
- Brake Light On
July 22, 2017
- Counter Height Stools Toronto
January 25, 2018
- Armstrong Ceiling Suspension Systems
January 25, 2018
- Beds With Big Headboards
October 13, 2017
- Caboom Vanity
September 2, 2017
- Flow Right Plumbing
August 26, 2017
- Crossfit Garage
December 18, 2017